fbpx Skip to main content
Filter by
New SBA Federal Grants for Shuttered Venues

New SBA Federal Grant for Shuttered Venues

Update: The SBA announced the SVOG application portal opens on April 8th. Visit the SBA SVOG Application Portal. The SBA has released the following documents and videos with additional information about the SVOG program: Shuttered Venue Operators Grant Eligibility Requirements Shuttered Venue Operators Grant Preliminary Application Checklist Cross-program eligibility on SBA COVID-19 relief options FAQ…

Read More
Targeted EIDL Grants

Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) and Targeted EIDL Grants

Economic Injury Disaster Loans The Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021 (The Act) extended the Economic Injury Disaster Program until December 31st, 2021, or until funds run out. The SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) loans are available to small businesses and non-profit organizations that suffer economic injury as a direct result of a federally declared…

Read More

PPP Forgivable Loan Program Re-Opens in January 2021

Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) The Paycheck Protection Program was first established under the CARES Act in March of 2020 and provides forgivable loans to small businesses affected by the pandemic. The loan is eligible for full forgiveness if 60% is used on payroll costs and the other 40% is used on authorized expenses during the…

Read More

New Stimulus Package

The Consolidated Appropriations Act, also known as CAA or the “Act”, was signed into law on December 27th to give critical aid to individuals and businesses affected by the pandemic. The new $900 stimulus package provides direct payments to individuals, enhanced unemployment, rental assistance, targeted aid for small businesses, and much more. Here we take…

Read More
Why small business owners love working with Eco-Tax
  • We appreciate all the attention to detail, willingness to answer any questions, dedication to our business, their expertise and knowledge. They are a key part of our success.

    Claudia Fierro-Poppen, Owner - Ommie Snacks
  • Eco-Tax has been an excellent fit for my company. The online model and upfront pricing makes planning easy. I have nothing but the best to say about their service.  

    Matt, Owner - Winery
  • My business management has become infinitely less complicated, and I have more time to focus on my products and customers. Highly recommend the Eco-Tax team!

    Megan, Owner

    Join Now

    We'll be reaching out to you shortly! If you need to contact us for any reason, you can reach us at 1-866-968-4848 or send an email to myappointment@eco-tax.com